Update: The winner of this week’s giveaway – a signed copy of Unglued by Lysa TerKerust – is Maria Morgan. Congratulations Maria!!
Someone is going to win this amazing book and that someone could be you!
Click here if you’re reading this post from your inbox and can’t see the image above.
It’s my way of saying “thanks” for your valuable feedback. As I’ve been praying and already planning for 2014, I’ve tried to figure out what kind of blog content I should offer next year.
This morning it dawned on me to just ask you! After all, the only reason I write this blog is for YOU. Without you in mind, I’d be perfectly content on writing in my own personal journal.
But, the purpose for my blog this year has been to bring some fresh insights to my readers and to help them understand, equip and apply God’s life changing Word to their already busy lives.
I’m not saying I’ve done a great job but I’ve certainly tried each week to write helpful content that encourages you along your personal journey with the LORD. But now it’s time to ask the question…
What really matters to you?
If you’ll just take a few minutes to read and respond to the following questions by posting your comments below, I would really, really appreciate it. And, your name will go into the drawing for Lysa’s book. Did I mention it was a SIGNED copy?
Okay, here goes…
1. When reading a blog post are you looking for content that is: (a) devotional style (b) practical advice & tips (c )Bible study style such as unpacking a scripture verse(s) to better understand the meaning?
2. What day of the week are you most likely to read a blog post?
3. What would prompt you to leave comments in response to a blog post you’ve just read?
4. If I offered a 4 or 6 week online Bible study through my blog, would you sign up to do it with me?
5. What is something I’m not offering or providing on my blog right now? Or, what do you think would make my blog better.
Your response to these 5 questions can be super simple and look something like this example below. Or, feel free to offer any suggestions, even if its different than the questions I’ve asked above. I so value your feedback and it will only make my blog content better for 2014!
1. Bible style style/unpacking scripture
3. When you offer a question at the bottom of your post
4. Yes, I’d love to do an online Bible study with you!
5. A free trip to Hawaii giveaway
Thank you for this valuable feedback – it means so much to me. I can’t wait to read your responses and find out what really matters to you!!
If you’re stopping by for the first time and would like to receive my weekly updates, just fill in the Subscribe For Updates box in the top right hand corner and I’ll take care of the rest.
I’m really looking forward to hearing from you!
Click here to leave your comments if you don’t see the comment box below. And, if you’d like to share this post with your friends – so they can sign up for the drawing too – just click on of the social media buttons below (or click the title of this post which will bring you straight to my website).