Do you struggle with having a consistent quiet time? Is your day filled with so many activities and demands that you don’t even have time to pray? Maybe you’ve been wanting to set aside time but you just don’t know how to get started and stay committed on a consistent basis.
If that’s you, then I’m so glad you stopped by today!
Below is a video I created with you in mind. It’s a how-to session on developing a consistent quiet time.
If you are like me, you probably feel a bit overwhelmed with all that needs to get done each day. And, you might be wondering, how on earth can I find time to spend with God when there’s just so much to do!
So, grab a cup of coffee or green tea and spend a few minutes with me (hey, that rhymes 🙂
To recap, here are our action steps:
1. Choose a specific time each day.
2. Find a quiet place to be alone.
3. Avoid distractions.
4. Quiet Time Supply List: Bible, devotional book. pen, and notepad.
5. Start and end with prayer.
6. Reading Options: Proverbs or Psalms (Old Testament) John or The Gospels (New Testament)
7. Apply something that you learned to experience life transformation.
Maybe you have some techniques of your own. I’d love for you to share them with me. Or, maybe you can share what you’re biggest struggle is with having a consistent quiet time.
I can’t wait to hear from you!